Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WTB Heiwa CR Bunny Girl - Silicon Valley

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: WTB Heiwa CR Bunny Girl - Silicon Valley

The second bidder on the first was me. I didn't win.

The second one is not sitting in my games room.
    I don't like to buy cyclic machines if I can't see the back.
    Ian #UKPachinko

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: WTB Heiwa CR Bunny Girl - Silicon Valley

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    The second bidder on the first was me. I didn't win.

The second one is not sitting in my games room.
    I don't like to buy cyclic machines if I can't see the back.
    From one bunny girl enthusiast to another, sorry you didn't win.

The more I think about it, I probably would have went for the cyclic one regardless - I've wanted one of these for too long.

Thanks for continuing to keep an eye out for this stuff!

Not entirely related to the Bunny Girl search:

I keep meaning to make a post about it, but the reason I sort of disappeared about a year and a half ago was the roof of my apartment building began to collapse in. Was a flat roof and had essentially become like a big bowl, so when we had heavy rains in the Bay Area at the end of 2022 - early 2023, it was trapping thousands and thousands of gallons of water up there. On-site managers at the time were completely lethargic in response, property management company didn't care, owner basically unreachable. So for months it was perpetually a construction site while I would have to beg the on-site manager to get someone out to keep the whole thing from collapsing, the water would have to be pumped off the roof, damaged areas removed, get it haphazardly patched - then do it all again a couple weeks later. The whole thing needed to be re-engineered and they didn't want to do it.

In the middle of that we had massive branches of a huge 100' pine tree break off and slam into the roof while I was home - I honestly thought the structure was going to collapse with me inside. There also were some absolutely crazy neighbor problems and it just all came to a head at the same time. Sucked because my wife and I had lived there for almost 15 years and were planning on doing a couple more. So there was an emergency relocation to a smaller place, which had a bunch of false starts and getting jerked around by different complexes, before we found a place in the 11th hour. In the middle of that I had a misfire on a career change that left me high and dry. Wasn't until about last November that things finally settled back down a bit with another career change finally connecting. We ended up moving again in April of this year after growing tired of shared walls.

So now we're renting a 117 year old house in the SJ Japantown neighborhood. Still not ideal but not bad at all, and I actually have space for my machines and career stability that allows me to get back into things I enjoy. Thankfully nearly everything got through all the craziness of the past year and a half without much issue.
    ALWAYS looking to buy a Heiwa CR Bunny Girl pachinko! Please PM me!

Catalog of the machines I own and their restoration and maintenance at Pachi Fever!

4. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to InsaneDavid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2