Thread: Dr Pachi is now on Pachitalk

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Dr Pachi is now on Pachitalk

Hi everyone! I’m starting this thread to keep everyone updated on our current and future products! For those that have supported us in the past, thank you so much! We started making ball lifter designs last year and finally released our designs on Cults this summer. For now, our products consist of the Tornador, Tornador Plus, Tornador Pro, Tornador Pro Plus, Ascender, Ascender Pro, ball hopper expansion, and ball hopper expansion XL. If you have any questions about our products please let me know!

Our latest invention is our plus package. These plus packages turn your ball lifter into a smart ball lifter that allows for detection of the balls in the back of hopper and will stop lifting and alert the player that the hopper is full.

And for those who do not know, we also have free Doctor Pachi product giveaways with free shipping. You can find those on Facebook via the North America Pachinko Club group. We expect our next giveaway to be sometime late October of 2024
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to DrPachi

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Dr Pachi is now on Pachitalk

WELCOME!!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Our NEW bulk order is in! Features to look out for include:

Ascender Pro and Tornador Pro: New materials for the sprockets including polycarbonate (PC), polyamide (PA/Nylon), acrylonitrile styrene acrylate (ASA), acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), polyoxymethylene (POM/Acetal/Delrin), and polylactic acid plus (PLA+).. All of these are to our buyer's request! Also, our sprockets for the Pro model will be reinforced with carbon steel (much stronger than aluminum) for sprockets that will outlast the motors.

Ball lifter materials: New materials for all parts include PLA glow green, PLA glow blue, PLA silk tri-color and dual-color filaments, WOOD PLA (very excited about this one; I hear it smells like real wood being printed), and much more!

We had one person ask about the difference between the motor used on the Tornador and Tornador Pro model (and this information applies for the ascender and ascender pro model as well). The main difference between the motors for the Tornador and Tornador Pro are the longevity and max torque. Both motors can lift to the 3 or so feet on a pachinko machine with no issue (most motors can since it's not that high of a load). The Tornador motors are built to last for approximately 800 hours of of use (If we do the math.. 800 hours times 60 minutes per hour times 20 rotations per minute times 18 balls per rotation gives us a total of 17 million balls -- that's a lot of balls!). The Tornador Pro motors are built to last for 1,000-1,500 hours (so if we do the math here... 1,000*60*20*18 we get around 21 million balls.) Regardless of which motor you choose, as long as there is no object blocking the output of the PEX-A tubing then you can count on both of these motors getting the job done for you. If you have multiple machines feeding one lifter then by all means I would recommend the Tornador Pro. However, if you are using one lifter per machine, the likelihood is that your lifter will outlast your pachinko machine's electronics.

Feel free to message me with any questions you may have! I look forward to hearing your thoughts about the machines.

We are currently in line to produce one more lifter design. I am ecstatic about this for three reasons. The first reason is that we are going to make this design FREE to the public for anyone and everyone to download/ print as much as you would like. Second reason is because it is the MOST compact lifter on the market and will be able to lift heavy loads. Third reason is because this was an idea from one of our customers and I am excited to bring this idea to life. The person mentioned that the parlors in Japan have their pachinko balls sitting up high and would fall with gravity as the machines run low on balls. But having such weight at such a height is a hazard to the every day user. Building a trough could lay the grounds for a catastrophic event. SO, what if we could make it to where all of the balls were stored on the ground and then would get "lifted" up to the hoppers as the hoppers ran low.. We have the blue prints, just need to get them into action. VERY excited for this project and your support has made all of this possible. PROJECT VENTADOR!

Looking forward to the bright future of pachinko accessories here in America and ALL over the globe (6 countries so far).

Cheers,
    Doctor Pachi

5. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to DrPachi

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Cool stuff!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."