Thread: Two machines for sale - Vintage Heiwa, Modern Sankyo Yamato Revival

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Two machines for sale - Vintage Heiwa, Modern Sankyo Yamato Revival

So after all these years, it's time to move these machines on, as we're running out of space in the house, and I'm honestly not playing them nearly enough for the amount of space they're taking.

Both machines will include around 700 balls each. Additional photos of either machine can be provided on request. Payment can be taken via PayPal.

First is the Heiwa "Bull" I originally detailed here: https://www.pachitalk.com/forums/sho...ine-Heiwa-Bull
    It's a 1975 machine, with a CarlW Arduino project build installed for additional payout lights. All the required parts are present, although additional straps have been installed to shore up the main chute in the back. The front glass wasn't present and a too thin acrylic sheet was substituted for the outer pane, so acrylic sheet of an appropriate thickness has been installed. The lock has been unpinned to make it easier to open the door from the front. I'm looking for around $100 for it. It must be picked up locally, as I don't think it would survive being shipped.

Second is a Sankyo Yamato Revival from 2011, originally shown here: https://www.pachitalk.com/forums/sho...to-outer-space. The only real change I've made is that I punched some screws through the bottom frame for adding cheap panel feet, I will be removing the feet for transport. The back has been labeled in English. It has the basic bypass dongle installed to enable for home use. I'm looking for $500 for it for local pickup, likely an added $150 for FedEx shipping if required.

Startup for both: https://youtube.com/shorts/9ANYObEa4LE?feature=share (Don't mind the noisy sound of Yamato, the microphone picked it up really loud.)

Attachment 108610

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to LynnInDenver

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Two machines for sale - Vintage Heiwa, Modern Sankyo Yamato Revival

And the machines have been sold.

4. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to LynnInDenver