Thread: Warning : Amazon. Com can't do 2nd day delivery and more

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Warning : Amazon. Com can't do 2nd day delivery and more

Howdy folks,

It is a Sad Day that I have to Report that Amazon.com and such Are . .

Really Rotten to the Core Liars !! I did Two Same Day Delivery One on this last Tuesday the 25th of June and the Delivery person Delivered it to One of 200 Apartments on my block but not my Door all I have is a photo the Delivery person took of a floor mat with some sandals and cactus like I stated 200 apartments in my Block .

I've been at the same address since 1994 and my information that I gave Amazon is Correct .

To day Wednesday June 26 another Same Day Delivery Was to be at my door but

The Delivery person who pick up my almost $$$ package at a Amazon Delivery Hub 40 miles from me in Hollister, California decided Not to Deliver my Same Day Delivery while in my 4 block radius and even turned off the GPS tracker that Amazon gives them so buyers can see how far the Delivery person is from delivering their package .

I talked to Amazon Customer Service but all I got was " Sorry about your package but it will get to you Maybe !??

I am Very close in Dropping Amazon.com, Amazon Prime, Amazon Video, Amazon Music and even getting rid of my Kindle Fire H.D. and Warning Everyone that Amazon the 2 Trillion dollars Company I think is going the way of Red Lobster , Enron, Circuit City, and many other Big companies who think that

That They Are Too Big To Fail.

I think I will have to purchase items Locally or use U.P.S. or U.S.P.S. or even International shipping companies.

I hope Amazon will correct the International Dumpster Fire that they are creating by ignoring their customers .
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Warning : Amazon. Com can't do 2nd day delivery and more

The beat goes on my friends. My most recent experience/s with FedEx/UPS has been getting more colorful too. Recently Fed Ex damaged or destroyed the shipping label on a machine that was due here last Sunday. Now I received emails that ranged from illegible label, to damaged goods, along with "we're relabeling" to delayed arrival. Suffice to say the work a day world that at best was a functional dysfunctional mess, appears to be worsening.
    Having to endure the obvious facts that our idiotic planet is developing into an unaccountable greedy lil sh@t, is mind blowing. When a society allows its core fundamentals to be dissolved and altered by the power elite, it's inevitable it will collapse from the inside. Hang on my friends, the best is yet to come.

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Silverballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah, what ticks me off is the Amazon. Com package shipping labor has Three separate labels with my Full address and Barcode and a darn weird square ! I told the Customer service supervisor don't you track the Delivery person when they scan the label ? I mean they should know what their employees do when they are delivering packages . oh well

Consumers can make or break any business or person like Actors ,Producers
    ,politicians , Restaurants , ECT .
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

6. The following user says "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I meant that big shipping Label.