Thread: Pachinko and Pachislo bulk buy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachinko and Pachislo bulk buy

Hello members, my name is Randy and I am organizing my 11th bulk buy to bring more pachinko and pachislo into the states. I work with JT Comatz in Taiwan to build the order and then have them shipped via ocean freight to the US.

So you will purchase the machine directly from JT Comatz (Aki, Karen, and team). Your order will be added to my next bulk shipment. We build an order of 5-6 pallets to help keep costs done for you guys. TW to US shipping is approx. $120 per machine. If you purchase addl items like counters, balls, flags, etc..., there may be an additional charge but it is minimal (she usually can throw those in for free if the order is big enough. I collect the TW-US Shipping payment and forward to JT when the order is ready to ship.

Once the order arrives in the US, I pay all the shipping, freight, customs, duties, etc... Upfront. I post all the receipts in my private pachi group on facebook for buyers. US import charges usually run about $50-65 a machine depending on the size of order. Then I charge a flat fee of $50 a machine $25 for misc orders (depends on what it is. If you ordered a flag I am not charging you $25 for it).

Shipping to you is arranged by yourself. You can pickup at my home or have it shipped to you. I use Fastenal alot to ship because I can ship a whole pallet for really cheap. Usual qoutes I see is $150-250 but remember this is based on number and weight ordered. I handle palletizing and dropping off for you. Some people also use UPS/FedEx and I believe they get rates of about $150 a machine.

Feel free to ask any questions and i will get back to you.

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to rhuntervf1s