Thread: Machine #3 is in Thanks MILT!!! you rock!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Machine #3 is in Thanks MILT!!! you rock!

I just got machine #3. I have a Blue Gamera, Raqi Rai Gokuu and now a Neo Planett. That is truly a classy machine. You can really tell the difference. The Rai Rai is plastic all the way... there is something about the chrome that sets it off... Just like my Gamera. What no bulbs included??? Of course not that machine uses only ultrabright LEDs!!! Wow. I am truly impressed. And again thanks to Pachitalk I have located and solved the mystery to all of those menu options. The only thing I yearn to learn on this machine now is how in the world do you set the time? I see that it has the time on it as well as a timer. of some sorts.... Has anyone conquered this one? I see no real place to set anything like this... I bet it has something to do with that data port on the mainboard. But I hope not!

Lates guys!
    Sam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Machine #3 is in Thanks MILT!!! you rock!

Turn the reset key and power down and back up the machine. Same as if you were changing the odds. Now go into the menu items and you'll notice some different entries. One of them and I don't remember which one will allow you to change the time and date.

Use the left menu button to move though the menu and the right button to select. If you don't see it right away in the menu once you selected it, just use the right button again to back out then the left to move to the next entry and the right go select it.

You'll get it, it's pretty easy.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Also check Big Bears site. He has downloadable manuals on a lot of machines.

They are handy to print out, too.

Speaking of BigBear, does anyone know why he took the Bang Bang Dash out of the list? He keeps other machines that are out of stock listed.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks Tulsa! I knew it had to be initiated from the inside somehow! I will try that when I get home.

Tony Junior... Thanks also. Unlike most people I actually did a search earlier and came acrossed big bears site. I printed off everything he had on Neo Planet last night. He covers pretty much everything except the extra menu items Tulsa mentioned ... namely the time change!

Lates!
    Sam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sam, do a search here. I'm sure I've seen that menu explained somewhere.

But I could be wrong.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The big bear one is actually really good. Tulsa was right I got the time changed just fine!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

They must have a battery somewhere in there for that clock. I have my slots plugged into power strips, so no electricty is running to them when they are off. My time on my Magic Pulsar is still dead on and I set that thing last June.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I figured as much. I left mine on for a couple hours then moved it that took about 30 minutes and it kept the time in it. I was glad because I too use power strips attached to a X10 remote appliance module.

SWEET!