Thread: Miyamoto Mushai

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Miyamoto Mushai

Thanks to Drunkenclam for the best name yet! "New Guy, Need help identifying machine!!" post #19. Two swords... makes sense to me! Here it is closed. Nice Model C ! Pretty clean! The cell has water stains... and unfortunately is delaminateing near the center. Don't show up too well in pics. This may be my 1st cell replacement! I can wait though, I'm in no hurry to open that can of worms! Plenty of good though. First of all, Nick was a very cool dude! Very nice and good to work with! I drove from Dayton, Ohio to Lexington, Ky For this one. I took "Silver Springs Ginza" to show off. He is not a pachinko guy. He did think Ginza was cool! When swords are closed, a center drop opens quickly! When swords are open, a jackpot makes swords close slowly. Not sure why, takes vibration and hopefully more balls to close! I'm not sure if this is intentional, but I'm not trying to fix it... I like it closing slow! Here is the mechanism opening. It rotates a spiral groove that spreads the swords. Here it is closing. There is a hook on the left that must be tripped by the ball to release the arm to close the swords. Probably to keep balls from bumping them closed. The center bulb didn't work at first, but a wire brush fixed that!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pachiwall; 09-07-2011 at 07:48 AM. Reason: spelling

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to pachiwall