The Belly Glass On My Taco Slot Will Not Light Up. I Have Traced The Problem Down To The Transformer(or Whatever It May Be Called). There Are Two Rectangular Boxes On The Door Side By Side. One Connects To The Belly Glass Bulb, And One To The Upper Glass. When I Disconnect The One Leading To The Upper Glass, And Connect It To The Lower, The Lower Works. I Opened The Box In Question And There Was A One Amp Fuse That Was Blown. I Replaced The Fuse, But When I Turned The Slot Machine On, The Main Power Fuse Blew. I Have Done Search, After Search, And Emailed All Vendors I Could Find Offering Lifetime Warranties On Machines Purchased From Them Asking If I Could Buy This Part With No Response, Or No Luck. If Anyone Can Help Me I Would Greatly Appreciate It. My Gameroom Would Look So Much Nicer If I Could Get That Belly Glass To Light Up. It Looks So Boring Without It.

It Is A Small Silver Rectangular Box - Probably 4x2x2 Inches. There Is A Small Tab On Each Side That Has A Screw Hole To Secure It To The Door. It Has Two White Wires With A 2-prong Female Plug On The Input Side,and Two Red/two Blue Wires With A 4-prong Female Plug On The Output Side. The Markings That I Can Read Are:

100v
0.2a
12w
50/60hz
61-16462
Fl-10