Quote Originally Posted by Atoombolle View Post
If you're in Japan, you can try: https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp...on/s1114388329

While this is not the same as the DaveRob dongle, it is similar. The main difference is that this one starts up with 100 credits instead of 0. And you can't add credits with a button. Instead, every time you press the ball lending button you get 25 balls and it uses up a credit. Once the credit count hits 0 it jumps back to 100.

I have 3 of these and 3 of the DaveRob dongle and I prefer these myself for two reasons:
1) I'm lazy and don't have to hold the 'buy credits' button for a second every 10 credits,
2) The DaveRob dongle crashes sometimes and I have to power cycle the machine or unplug the dongle and plug it back in for it to work again. In the meantime the shooter is disabled, making the crash annoying (my machines are all on the same power strip so I have to power cycle all my machines at the same time whenever this happens).

The DaveRob dongle has its advantages if you use the rest of the emulator system, but since I just use the dongle I buy whichever I can find (this Japanese seller doesn't always have them in stock either).
Thank you for your advice. Your suggested very helpful, I'll Try to buy item your recommended.