I picked up this slot machine and am trying to work out a few issues.
IMG_6833.jpg
Here is a video of the issues.
I have fixed a few things shown in the video.

1) I now do have the Token hopper working and it will payout when demanded and the button at the bottom will spin it as well so that part is all good now.
A close inspection and I found many of the hopper wires were chewed/damaged. Mouse? But now the hopper works as expected.

2) I fixed the Light that came ON after I closed the door in the video. It was a lose wire.

3) I figured out if I let the first reel time out and STOP. I can spin the other 2 reels a little and they with STOP and end the play and I can insert tokens and play again without having to reset the machine.

So the real issues I have left are the 2nd and 3rd reels not spinning and the other issue is that none of the STOP buttons are working. I did have a blown fuse on the "stop board" (I think it is called) that was caused by the damaged/chewed hopper wiring and after repairing the wire the 1A fuse no longer blows. See image for fuse location 1a_fuse_location.jpg

The cap on that board looks fine and in fact both sides of the board looks fine. But only 1 reel starts when expected and none of the buttons will STOP the reel that does spin. It has to time out before it stops.

If by chance it is the Stop Board. (The one showing the fuse location) Where might I try to find one if there is no chance of repairing the one I have. (I can solder and I have the proper tools for doing it. I just need to know what to do.)

Thanks in advance for any help I can get to solve the issue.