Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 3D Printed Pachinko Parts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 3D Printed Pachinko Parts

image.jpgBy chance does anybody have a STL of the ball out flipper on a Sankyo around 1976?. Please see the attached image of my broken part “the flange on the bottom what holds the counter weight.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Swing an a miss. Sorry I haven't seen one.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by demery View Post
    image.jpgBy chance does anybody have a STL of the ball out flipper on a Sankyo around 1976?. Please see the attached image of my broken part “the flange on the bottom what holds the counter weight.
    I have a couple machines with the same problem, One I fixed already, the other is still broken, so I am going to start a project to generate a 3D copy in the next couple days.

Todays TinkerCAD project was leaf switch housings. After a couple hours I was able to generate 6 different designs and going to try few more. These 6 are just getting started on the printer to see how they work.

Leafswitchhousings.jpg

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to SibSr

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by demery View Post
    Well, I went ahead and worked on it today. Ill try printing and test fitting later.

screenshot.jpg

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to SibSr

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by SibSr View Post
    Well, I went ahead and worked on it today. Ill try printing and test fitting later.

screenshot.jpg

OK, I printed it in the same attitude as in the drawing, upside down with just the ball separator wall touching the build plate. This required supports which I let the slicing software add as needed. Printed overnight in about 3 hours using PLA. and came out looking just like it was supposed to. 3Drampprint.jpg

Installed it in my Sankyo machine where it fits perfectly, and operates like it is supposed to. Square tube on bottom touches the low ball microswitch actuator properly.
    The hinge pin hole is a tight fit and required the brass pin to be polished instead of dirty to slide in.

3Dwithoutballs.jpg 3Dwithballs.jpg

Here is the file to make your own, or contact me and I'll send you one for shipping charges.Sankyo Low Ball RampV1.zip

Sankyo Low Ball RampV1.zip

8. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to SibSr

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i acquired a nishijin model B "Its a Beautiful day" but apparently its completely missing several parts with some damaged, the main functional ones i need are circled if anyone has them available. unfortunately i don't have the old parts to take measurements from.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I decided to try it myself with some measurements off the machine and reference photos and surprisingly using this, wire coat hanger, and some weights, got it fully functional on the 2nd design iterationnishijin B empty hopper parts.zip. for the upper part that is weighed down when the hopper is full enough, instead of designing the whole thing and disassemble/reassemble the machine, i designed a part that would "clip" on to the lower part of the existing part to add a connection point for the wire linkage. not sure if they will work for you, but i attached them if anyone may find them useful.

11. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Matstermind

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default 1964 Heiwa Ashtray

Not sure how many people will end up needing this part. But figured I'd post it.

Ashtray for a 1964 Heiwa Single Shot. I will say it isn't perfect (only wanted to print one to not waste material) But it fits with some easy modifications to the tray. Though kinda bugs me the slot doesn't match up but I'm too lazy to try to fix that.

Print specs:
    • ABS blue (painted silver later)
    • .25mm layer height
    • 40% infill
    • 3 shells, 4 top& bottom
    • Supports on
    • Print time was about 3.5hrs I think
    • 51g of material which is $1.27

Capture.jpg

043.jpg044.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files

100 machines and counting...

13. The following 13 users say "Thanks" to mxfaiman

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Not sure if I should be posting to this thread or starting a new one.

This is another one of those "not-sure-who-would-need-this"

I am not very good at part names, or even knowing exactly what machine I own. I know its a Nishijin but I have long since forgotten anything about it (Photos below) . Recently a part inside the Ball Launching Mechanism Broke.

It took a few hours to measure every area, bump, or section but I did this CAD file for the community (attached). I also had a friend list the part for sale on his webpage so if you need the part, but don't have a 3D printer, then it could be an option. http://www.jealouspanda.com/Nishijin..._14618012.aspx

I am happy to say my machine is back up and working.

2015-09-22 11.18.50.jpg2015-09-22 11.19.46.jpg2015-09-22 11.20.17.jpg2015-09-22 11.23.14.jpgcad drawing.jpg

15. The following 19 users say "Thanks" to Chris Magno

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This is a very old post - so I'll be surprised if I get a response, but who knows!

I have printed the part out of translucent PETG and it is a perfect replacement for a very worn part. My BROKEN part however is the piece that actuates this from the thumb-levers action. Mine is broken and possibly missing pieces, so I'll need someone to post a drawing if possible. HELP!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Humshark View Post
    This is a very old post - so I'll be surprised if I get a response, but who knows!

I have printed the part out of translucent PETG and it is a perfect replacement for a very worn part. My BROKEN part however is the piece that actuates this from the thumb-levers action. Mine is broken and possibly missing pieces, so I'll need someone to post a drawing if possible. HELP!
    some one will see it..

and the O.P. is still and semi active member..

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good Evening!
    Thank you! I actually downloaded Fusion360 and with a "little" help was able to reconstruct the part and print it. After a couple trial and errors - ( to thin and broke in same place as original part while taking supports off ) I have a completely working machine again! Now I'll figure out how to post the STL for the part that replaces the piece pictured below, and contribute to the collection. ( File Attachment Tool keeps telling me that the .stl is an invalid file. )
    Loader_Actuator.jpg

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Humshark View Post
    Good Evening!
    Thank you! I actually downloaded Fusion360 and with a "little" help was able to reconstruct the part and print it. After a couple trial and errors - ( to thin and broke in same place as original part while taking supports off ) I have a completely working machine again! Now I'll figure out how to post the STL for the part that replaces the piece pictured below, and contribute to the collection. ( File Attachment Tool keeps telling me that the .stl is an invalid file. )
    Loader_Actuator.jpg

Nice work, do you have pictures of the replacement pieces you created? Let us know how well the PETG parts hold up!

https://www.thingiverse.com/ might be a good place to put the stl, and then just toss a link up here.
    Chris

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have my printer up and going at long last (and getting decent results). I have printed everything Max has posted and have to say....AMAZING JOB! Fits perfect (I didn't need any of them yet, but trial fit on my machines. Having them on the shelf for the next machine makes me feel warm and fuzzy ). Huge Kudos to max for his awesome files and letting us have them!

21. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Gmwd

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I was approached by a member here (I'll leave it up to him to reveal himself) about a month ago who needed a rear top elbow for a Nishijin Model A machine. (well actually a single shot, but the model A used the same parts). So I quickly designed a 3D printer friendly version of the part and sent off the files. Though I had to print one myself to make sure everything fit as it should (and it did ).

I designed the new version so the front cover can be removed if need be (which makes cleaning easier). I also deleted the mount for the tab to stop the flow of balls in order to make the part print correctly / easily. I designed the cover to screw on with 3 #4 pan head screws (3/8" - 1/2" long). The part did need to have the holes drilled out afterwards with either a 3.5mm or 3mm drill bit (did it a while ago and can't remember exactly).

The part is also posted on Thingiverse: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1318574

Print specs:

• PLA pink (got it for free so didn't care if the print failed with the material)
    • .25mm layer height
    • 30% infill
    • 4 shells
    • Supports on
    • Print time was about 2hrs I think
    • 36g of material which is $0.80

top elbow.jpg
    IMAG0747.jpgIMAG0745.jpgIMAG0746.jpgIMAG0737.jpgIMAG0738.jpgIMAG0739.jpg
    Last edited by mxfaiman; 02-04-2016 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Forgot the files. oops.

23. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to mxfaiman

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: 3D Printed Pachinko Parts

This thread is awesome. I don't have a 3D printer.

A public library of parts (files and pictures) would be great for those that do have a printer.
    Also, one can send these files to services that will print parts for a fee.

Thanks for sharing!

25. The following user says "Thanks" to CarlW

Thanks
    Thanks Received

the concept of 3D printing and what you can do still blows my mind
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

27. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've got one, if ya need one of these printed and max is ok with it I'll help out

29. The following user says "Thanks" to Gmwd

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Gmwd View Post
    I've got one, if ya need one of these printed and max is ok with it I'll help out
    I'm perfectly fine with you printing them out and selling the parts. I'm fine with any member doing that.

I just don't want anyone to ever charge for the part files that I post. As I encourage members to modify the files if they think it needs to be done and post the new version here for everyone.

That being said if anyone ever needs a part I too can print them out. PM me or email me (email found on my website).
    Last edited by mxfaiman; 02-05-2016 at 04:52 PM.

31. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to mxfaiman

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Max that is amazing of you but I wouldn't want to sell the parts per say, just enough to cover cost but as you know it's almost nothing :-). A huge thank you for being so generous with your files.

33. The following user says "Thanks" to Gmwd

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast