Thread: Indiana Jones FEVER Screen Help...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Indiana Jones FEVER Screen Help...

Quote Originally Posted by sstan24 View Post
    Alright everyone this is what happens.
    1) get a ball in the top of the skull
    2) The reels spin I get 2 of the same numbers and it goes to the reach board where it tries to get the third number.
    3) I get the third number.
    4) My machine then says fever and all the characters are there. The arms on the skull open up and my balls go in and I get paid out. THE SCREEN NEVER CHANGES AWAY FROM THE CHARACTERS. SOMETIMES THE LIGHTS GO OFF BUT THE SKULL STILL OPENS AND CLOSES.
    5) Sometimes the fever will stop and INDY WILL WALK DOWN A HALLWAY. IM ASSUMING THAT YOU WANT THE 3 NUMBERS ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT TO MATCH ALL THREE (I HAVE NOT HAD THIS HAPPEN YET) EVENTUALLY IT GOES BACK TO THE BEGINNING SCREEN WHERE YOU JUST TRY TO GET THE BALL IN THE SKULLS HEAD.

During the fever there is never a countdown and never any video from the movie playing.
    The same thing is happening to my pachinko. I get no film clips or description boxes, just the FEVER screen (Indy on horse back on the left, "FEVER" text in the center and bobbled head characters on the bottom). The skull's blue flame doors open and close in unison though there is no payout (maybe I don't have enough balls in the payout tank above?). The main title song cycles f-o-r-e-v-e-r and then eventually it turns into Indy walking down a hallway. My pachinko carries the same numbers (3&4&10&14 - CRSAKP004 - SA-H2-D) as sstan24, has a white cabinet face and carries a tan old world globe map with Harrison Ford's image on the left play field (see my profile image).

I looked at the Indy films in the Pachinko Museum portion of this site and am curious about the videos.

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/loca...tid=23&lpage=1

1) The first/top video in drcrippen324 post I have never seen.
    2) The fist video in arbycoffee post (the opening/start screen) I've never seen.

Can anyone help?
    Last edited by JSpirtos; 02-25-2008 at 07:03 AM.